The Box Office is open 7 days a week
- 11:00am - 6:00pm, Sunday - Thursday
- 11:00am - 8:00pm, Friday & Saturday
- Show nights, the box office is open until the start of the performance.
Address: 328 Main Street, Park City, Utah 84060
Phone: (855) 745-SHOW (7469)
Advance purchase is encouraged. You can purchase tickets online or by calling (855) 745-SHOW.
We sell all tickets in-house, there are no third-party ticket sales affiliated with our venue. There are no taxes or service fees on any of our tickets.
If you are ill, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are hesitant to attend, please call the Box Office 24 hours prior to the show to cancel your tickets for a full refund! Rules and procedures are subject to change, in keeping with local health & safety requirements. *24-hour notice required for COVID-19 related refunds.
Preferred Seating available for all Pharaoh members. Join The Pharaohs for best seats.
- All our shows are reserved seating only
- Ticket Prices vary depending on the show and seating - ticket prices increase by $5 half hour prior to showtime
- Gift Cards can be redeemed online – please call the box office for assistance
- We cannot honor expired Gift Cards
- Doors Open 30 minutes prior to show time
- Children’s ticket prices are available only when posted on the Ticket Page
- Use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited
- Electronic Devices must be turned off (not simply set to "vibrate" or "silent") as mobile phones can interfere with our wireless equipment
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Cabaret: Tables that seat up to 4 people at the front of the stage. Patrons may bring in their own food and NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages for their table.
- Preferred: The first 3 rows & most center aisle seating of the theatre—rows are slanted.
- House: 4th row to the back of Theatre seating—rows are slanted; there are 16 rows total.
- Balcony: Open only for business sponsors or when floor seating is sold out. Twelve seats on each side of balcony directly above the back row of the floor.
We do not have a dance floor. Theatre-style seating only with no standing room.
There is limited paid parking on Main Street and the China Bridge Parking structure behind the Theatre. Park City has a great free bus system. If you are coming from Salt Lake consider parking by the Kimball Junction transit center and taking the Express Bus to Main Street. Additionally, there is usually parking at the resorts and high school with shuttles to Main Street. Click here for more information about Park City Transit.
Sorry, we cannot exchange or refund tickets for any missed performance.
If you are unable to attend a production, make a tax-deductible gift of your tickets. We may re-sell them. Call the Box Office prior to the performance.
Exchanges only available 24 hours prior to original performance date and subject to a $5.00 per ticket exchange fee. Tickets may only be exchanged for a different date for the same show.
If a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, tickets will be exchanged or refunded.
Limited wheelchair seating is available. Please call the Box Office for more information.
If you need special seating or help, please notify us at